Terms and Conditions of Sale: By submitting your bid, you agree that:
-You have read and agree with the Auctioneer Terms and Conditions below and the BidSpirit Terms and Conditions
-You agree to pay a buyer’s premium of (19%) plus 3% transaction fee and any applicable taxes and shipping.
– **Your Bid Is a Contract: By placing a bid with Eagles Corps International LLC, buyer understands that they are making a legally binding offer to purchase. If the bid is accepted by Eagles Corps International LLC, a legally binding contract is created at the instant of acceptance. In the event of non-payment by the bidder, according to the terms stated in this auction listing, Eagles Corps
International LLC is entitled to seek compensation from the buyer for all costs of re-selling this lot, any difference in price between the two sales, and all legal fees incurred by Eagles Corps International LLC in securing such payments from the buyer. Eagles Corps International LLC
– Conditions of Sale All property offered and sold through Eagles Corps International LLC, (“Auctioneer”, or “Broker”, or the “Company”) shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale. By participating in any sale, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms and conditions. Eagles Corps International LLC has made every effort to catalog and describe accurately the property to be sold. Eagles Corps International LLC, assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification or authenticity, authorship, or weight, count, or measure of any property identified in its catalog or lists of sale. Eagles Corps International LLC is not responsible for variations in color due to photo reproduction.
Authenticity:Eagles Corps International LLC MAKES NO CLAIMS of AUTHENTICITY!! All pieces sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. Absolutely NO RETURNS for pieces deemed to not be unauthentic by a third party. Bidder’s should exercise judgment BEFORE placing a bid, not AFTER. If you are a winner you will be notified by LiveAuctioneers which may include a link for payment. We may also contact you to verify payment method and PICK-UP, DELIVERY or SHIPMENT arrangements. We prefer PAYMENTS through LiveAuctioneers by clicking the PayPal link on your emailed invoice. We may contact you again to re-verify your credit card information in order to protect you from fraudulent activities. (Info@eaglescorps.com or call 315-503-1540 ) Payment must be completed within 3 business days after final notification of purchase and shipping charges. Items not paid within this period will be reported and Dispute Claim opened through LiveAuctioneers. Non payment may also result in cancellation of sale, re-sale to others, and Negative Feedback for the bidder.
**Eagles Corps International LLC reserves the right to offer any lots for which payment is not received within ten days of the auction, to the back-up bidder or other interested parties. In the case of any lot for which payment is not received within ten days of the auction, the high bidder understands and accepts that he/she relinquishes any right of title to that lot, should Eagles Corps International LLC arrange to sell said material to another buyer. Eagles Corps International LLC making such an offer to another buyer does not release the winning bidder from the legally binding contractual obligations accepted by bidding; the winning bidder remains legally bound to complete the purchase until such time as they receive written notification from Eagles Corps International LLC that the material has been sold to another buyer. The winning bidder agrees to pay any difference between the original high bid and the offer accepted by Eagles Corps International LLC from a back-up bidder or other party.
Eagles Corps International LLC reserves the right to re-list in a later auction, any lots for which payment is not received within ten days of the auction, and in that event, the bidder agrees to pay Eagles Corps International LLC all foregone commission amounts and buyer’s premiums which would have been earned had the original high bid been paid. Additionally, winning bidders who do not pay within ten days from the auction agree to compensate Eagles Corps International LLC for all collection and reasonable legal fees incurred by Eagles Corps
International LLC in its effort to secure payment from the winning bidder, including but not limited to litigation. If payment is made after ten days have elapsed since the auction, all sales are final on the lots included on said invoice(s); lots for which payment is made but not within ten days of the auction shall be sold as-is and are ineligible for return, regardless of any errors in the description(s).
PICK-UP: available at our Syracuse, NY location by arrangement. U.S. and world-wide shipping/delivery is available, subject to specific rules and customs. All shipping, materials, and handling expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. Please email or call for specific information (email@example.com or 315.503.1540). SHIPPING & DELIVERY: available in New York, U.S., Yucaipa, CA, and world-wide subject to regulations on specific items. Additional fees may apply. Shipping and handling will be at the buyer’s expense.
Shipping invoices are sent separately from the sales invoice within 7-14 days upon receipt of full sales invoice payment. Eagles Corps International, LLC will ship items immediately upon receipt of the paid shipping invoice.
RUSH/SPECIAL SHIPPING REQUESTS: If you would like to have the shipping of your item(s) expedited, we are happy to accommodate your requests if possible. The fee for this service is $20. Additionally, if special shipping services are requested, the cost of these services will be passed along to you. Item(s) will be shipped 7-14 business days after payment is received unless rush service is requested. All items must be removed within 21 business days of payment or alternative pick-up / shipping arrangements must be made.
Items remaining at the auction location longer than 21 business days after payment may incur a storage fee and could be considered abandoned with payments to be forfeited and the item re-sold.
RETURN POLICY — ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Returns are NOT accepted unless the item was grossly misrepresented. Absolutely no returns for items that are determined to be unauthentic. Eagles Corps International LLC makes NO CLAIMS of AUTHENTICITY. All items sold “As Is” “Where Is”. Eagles Corps International LLC MAKES NO CLAIMS of AUTHENTICITY!! Absolutely NO RETURNS for pieces deemed to not be unauthentic by a third party. Bidders should exercise judgment BEFORE placing a bid, not AFTER. ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL AUCTIONS:
1. All items are offered for sale AS IS, WHERE IS, and NO WARRANTY or guarantee is made or implied as to the condition, authenticity, or era of any described item. and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. A BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE OF EACH LOT.
4. Items are open to public inspection by appointment only. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Eagles Corps International LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations.
5. In no event shall Eagles Corps International LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
6. Bidders who bid from off-site understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. 8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the winner.
9. If a High Bid is simultaneously submitted by more than one bidder, whether on-line, from the live audience, or absentee, the auctioneer will determine the winning bid.
10. Eagles Corps International LLC shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen or unheard by the auctioneer.
11. Eagles Corps International LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
12. Eagles Corps International LLC assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising, or on the part of the bidder.
13. All announcements made at auction time take precedence over all prior written, verbal, or electronic statements.
14. 8% New York Sales Tax will be charged for items shipped to New York addresses. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and submit a New York Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
15. A minimum $30 processing fee will be charged if your initial payment method is declined and additional payment arrangements are needed.
16. All auction inquiries and condition reports must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 8 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction. Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 315.503.1540 Credit Cards: We accept credit cards for payment for any winning on-line bidders at all sales. We typically require credit card information to bid, and may use it for payment if you are the winning bidder. Winning bidder credit cards may be charged 4 days after an invoice has been sent. For credit card payments please follow instructions on the STRIPE Invoice. PICK-UP available by arrangement. Contact us at email@example.com or 315.503.1540